Industrial and Commercial Manufacturer Increases Site Traffic by 48% from SEM Campaign
A leading industrial and commercial manufacturer located in Western MA was looking to optimize their search strategy. Their goal was to capitalize on their full potential of the search market for their industry.
- Gain visibility in search by ranking on first page of Google search results
- Increase in overall site traffic; drive traffic to 4 key site sections to increase consumer engagement
MassLive Media launched a customized SEM campaign optimized for the client’s specific products and services. An emphasis was placed on driving traffic to 4 key site sections to increase consumer engagement and education of products.
KEY CLIENT FINDINGS
- Organic search is not enough to support sufficient levels of web traffic
- A search engine marketing plan catered to your target consumer supports online visibility and increased conversion of quality leads.
- The ad campaigns reached the right targeted audience as indicated by preserving their already low bounce rate
- Partnering with experts in the digital marketing field was of great benefit to the business. Due to resource constraints it was challenging to manage the daily search activities internally, while MassLive Media proved to be an asset by ultimately acting as an extension of the marketing team
- 16,015 clicks during the campaign
- 3.7% click through rate
- 43% search impression share of targeted keywords
- 48% increase in overall site traffic and traffic to key sections
- 52% reduced and maintained low bounce rate
- 25% increase in overall quality lead activity
TESTIMONIAL FROM THE MARKETING DIRECTOR
“MassLive Media is a true partner. I am very impressed with the ongoing support and attention given to our account. I am so pleased with the overall experience even recommended their service to a customer for their SEM needs.”