When you’re in sales, every connection counts. In Real Estate, this couldn’t be more true. Every touchpoint matters.
But there’s only so much you can do yourself. As a Realtor, you probably:
- Attend networking meetings with others in your community
- Rely on those that have worked with you to recommend you to others
- Work the leads desk at your agency, or have inquiries forwarded to your phone
All of these activities are important. You simply must spend your time this way. But what if:
- You knew that all of your past clients saw your name in their natural internet travels two or more times each week
- Social Media posts relevant to buying or selling appeared in front of those with whom you’ve done business in the last 3-5 years
- Your website was optimized to secure increasing numbers of leads through click-to-call and form fills, and those appeared in real time for you to convert to clients
108% LEADS INCREASE
57% SPEND REDUCTION
This could be your reality. In a recent campaign for a well-known Real Estate Agency, we were able to secure 108% more leads for their agents in just 120 days. For the agency, that meant a 57% reduction in what was spent to generate even more buyers and sellers for their Realtors. For the Agents, that meant 370 phone calls, and 796 inquiries via their website.
Digital Healthcare Marketing Strategies that Really Work
Healthcare has made the shift towards a value-based system. Because of this, there is one trend that isn’t going away in digital healthcare marketing: the...
Filtering Google Analytics Data
We all know that corrupted analytics data can have a major impact on your ability to analyze, track, monitor and optimize your marketing efforts. In a…
Big Day for Digital Consumer Privacy
New years bring hope, resolutions, and often law changes. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) took effect today in the Golden State and will surely...