When you’re in sales, every connection counts. In Real Estate, this couldn’t be more true. Every touchpoint matters.
But there’s only so much you can do yourself. As a Realtor, you probably:
- Attend networking meetings with others in your community
- Rely on those that have worked with you to recommend you to others
- Work the leads desk at your agency, or have inquiries forwarded to your phone
All of these activities are important. You simply must spend your time this way. But what if:
- You knew that all of your past clients saw your name in their natural internet travels two or more times each week
- Social Media posts relevant to buying or selling appeared in front of those with whom you’ve done business in the last 3-5 years
- Your website was optimized to secure increasing numbers of leads through click-to-call and form fills, and those appeared in real time for you to convert to clients
108% LEADS INCREASE
57% SPEND REDUCTION
This could be your reality. In a recent campaign for a well-known Real Estate Agency, we were able to secure 108% more leads for their agents in just 120 days. For the agency, that meant a 57% reduction in what was spent to generate even more buyers and sellers for their Realtors. For the Agents, that meant 370 phone calls, and 796 inquiries via their website.
MassLive.com has more readers in all of 2021 than both the BostonGlobe.com and Boston.com
MassLive.com has more readers in all of 2021 than both BostonGlobe.com and Boston.com* MassLive.com provides a place for people to get the news local to...
Okay, Google: Find me a Marketing Strategist
Your business wants to employ someone to do digital marketing, so you probably have questions about what skills and knowledge that person should have. At…
6 Things to Consider when Selecting a Digital Marketing Partner
You are the owner of a B2C or B2B company or are a key marketing decision maker. You receive countless daily, weekly or monthly attempts...